The board of directors of a company face a myriad of challenges in their day-to-day roles. As legal and regulatory requirements under the Companies Act, 2013 has tightened the directors and senior personnel need to be mindful of their obligations and potential personal responsibilities. Keeping this in mind, Tranzission has designed boardroom trainings for directors and senior personnel to enable them to navigate the challenges and maximize performance.
We assist the directors and senior personnel to keep up-to-date with legal and regulatory changes, and for those who are newly appointed to their role and who need to get up to speed with their new responsibilities.
Upcoming Programs : Super Directors Course
- Mumbai : 1st - 2nd April, 2017 at The Orchid Hotel
- New Delhi : 8th-9th April, 2017 at Hotel Le Meridien
Key Take Aways
The Key Take Aways for the participants are:
- Rich and Comprehensive knowledge of Directors roles and responsibilities.
- High quality course material.
- Authoritative book on Corporate Directors: Roles, Responsibilities, Powers and Duties of Directors authored by Mr. Ashish Makhija, published by LexisNexis, India.
- All Presentation slides, used during the training programme.
- Certificate on successful completion of the course.
- Lunch/Tea/Coffee and refreshments on all days of the training programme.