In the exciting world of corporate directorship, a director with knowledge of governance rules is a winner. Not only it works as a safety net, it also helps the company to remain within the realms of compliances. The new law in India has widened the governance goal posts exposing the directors to liabilities and penalties. The governance norms have seen a paradigm shift.
Tranzission, a leading corporate training and institutional guidance provider aims at providing training in corporate laws, corporate governance, role of directors, compliance issues and other allied matters besides providing an insight into all issues relating to corporate affairs that impact corporate functioning including legislative, policy, structural, governance, regulation, inter disciplinary and coordination issues keeping in view the existing laws, current developments and likely future scenarios.
The signature Super Directors Course is designed to enable the participants to acquaint themselves with governance and compliance rules. The focus is on application of knowledge into real time situations. The experienced directors remain current with the Transzission’s training programs. The renowned and top-notch faculties offer a focused insight into maze of rules and regulations.
Upcoming Programs : Super Directors Course
- Mumbai : 1st - 2nd April, 2017 at The Orchid Hotel
- New Delhi : 8th-9th April, 2017 at Hotel Le Meridien
Key Take Aways
The Key Take Aways for the participants are:
- Rich and Comprehensive knowledge of Directors roles and responsibilities.
- High quality course material.
- Authoritative book on Corporate Directors: Roles, Responsibilities, Powers and Duties of Directors authored by Mr. Ashish Makhija, published by LexisNexis, India.
- All Presentation slides, used during the training programme.
- Certificate on successful completion of the course.
- Lunch/Tea/Coffee and refreshments on all days of the training programme.