The faculty comprises of high quality and certified trainers with impeccable professional background. Our faculty includes experienced Corporate Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and Cost Accountants who bring to board an amalgamation of experience and dynamic approach.
- Dr. Vishwapati Trivedi, IAS (Retd.) Former Secretary to Govt of India (Ministry of Shipping and Ministry of Mines), Former Chairman of National Shipping Board, Former CMD of Indian Airlines/Jt CMD of Air India, Former Chairman of Inland Waterways Authority of India
- Dr. Madhukar Gupta IAS, B.E., LL.B, MBA, PH.D, Additional Secretary, Department of Public Enterprises, Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises.
- Prof. S.P.Kala, Ex. ICLS Officer and Management Guru, formally Dean of Faculty of Business Management, Tourism, Hoteliering of the H.N.B Garhwal University, Srinagar (Garhwal)
- Mr. Amarjit Chopra, Past President, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India...
- Mr. Ashish Makhija, LLM (India), LLM(USA), FCA, FCMA, Corporate Strategist and Lawyer, Standing Counsel for Official Liquidator attached to High Court of Delhi...
- Mr. Saurabh Kalia, B.Com.(H), LLB, FCS, Partner Sastra Legal, Advocates & Solicitors, New Delhi, Member of Northern India Regional Council (NIRC) of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Secretary General of National Company Law Tribunal Bar Association (NCLTBA), New Delhi.
- Mr. G.P.Sahi, Vice President(Legal) & Company Secretary at CJ International Hotels Limited (Hotel le Meridien, New Delhi)